Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Laughs Caused By Clyde

Have you ever heard of how a bird thinks the first living thing it sees after it hatches is its mother? Well dogs must be that way when it comes to the person they first get used to in a new home. After sitting next to me for the whole ride home from the shelter, Clyde now follows me everywhere I go in the house. Today we came in from his walk and I sat on the hearth next to his bed and crate. He walked over and hopped right in. I stood up, walked to the couch, and sat down. He followed me and hopped up. When I returned to the hearth he looked at my mom like 'What, is she nuts?' Nuts, maybe I am, but he followed me anyway and hopped back in. Imagine this from a little wiener dog, who, yes, can have skeptical looks on his face.

1 comment:

  1. Clyde adores you. With good reason. He is a dog with good instincts, and he follows them. He and you are worth of the love you share.

    ReplyDelete