Saturday, July 31, 2010

Clyde's Great Escape

Today my mom and I went for a swim in the Atlantic, and the beach across the way. Clyde stayed home in his crate, which is in the room I'm staying in. Oh, did I mention we're in a house my grandparents own, not a hotel? Anyway, we went to the beach a couple times and Clyde had his own adventures while we were gone. The first time, he peed on the bed that is in his crate, and yes, it is his. When we got back, the bed was dragged up and folded against the side of the cage. When I went to fix it, well, you can guess what happened. The second time, when I went inside from the outdoor shower, which is there so sand and salt don't get tracked into the house, he greeted me at the door. Yes, this seems good, Yes, we left him IN the crate, and No, my mom did NOT let him out. Look at those phrases and I think you'll get what happened. Clyde, Clyde, Clyde.

1 comment:

  1. so, what, you got all wet with pee, or Clyde folded it back up, or he wouldn't go in...What? It's so funny how he moves stuff, covers stuff up, etc.

    ReplyDelete