Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Clyde's Personality Coming Through

Two big things happened to Clyde today. I'll start from the begining- yet again at my grandma and grandpa's house. Clyde found a way out of the fenced in yard. My grandparents have two red sheds, and a small length of larger re fence between them. My grandpa recently rebuilt the fence on a lime of bricks so it wouldn't rot in the ground. Clyde found a gap in the corner where he slipped out. I called him back to the patio, not knowing where he was and he came in from under the fence. Clyde, Clyde, Clyde. Today's good event was Clyde met one of my BFFs Kiernan, her mom Sid, and her sister Brenna. Kiernan came over for dinner and Brenna dropped her off. Clyde was shy, but eventually he warmed to her. We walked outside, Kiernan saw him run a bit, and we let him jang out with us in my room. He slept through dinner and some of oir wacky conversations, (Kiernan, if you read this, think about this day and laugh because you are the only one who knows what I'm talking about). Good boy, well...

1 comment:

  1. We really are just getting to know this little dude. And he's quite the dude. He loves you, Dell. He'd devour dragons for you.

    He was great with Kiernan and her family. He knows quality!

    ReplyDelete