Friday, August 13, 2010

Clyde's Great Escape

Clyde ran away today in North Carolina. He found a way out of the house and bolted. It was after my grandparents, cousins, dad and I had left, about four hours into the trip. My dad and I went back to the house and helped my mom look all day. We didn't find him. People were saying he had been following another Dachshund on the beach. The police know, lots of people know, that family may be helping him out. All we can hope for is something that we are doing works. Clyde I love you and miss you already. Please come home.

Watch this video for more infromation and to help us find Clyde if you are in the Topsail Beach, Surf City, of Snead's Ferry area:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9AhI2Ptm00

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry this happened, Adella. It's my fault; I didn't have the door shut tight. I hope he comes back to you. You are the best friend he will ever have.

    ReplyDelete