Saturday, August 14, 2010

Clyde Returns

This morning, at about 5:30, (which is the time we usually walk him in the morning), he was back. Just out on the front porch he was sitting on a lawn chair with a cushion and when we came out he came toward me to come inside. We took him in and fed him. Then he drank, and drank, and drank some more. My mom, Clyde, and I went back to sleep on the king size bed and Clyde let her pet him. A couple hours later, my mom and I took him out for a walk. My mom asked him if he spent the day with his girlfriend and he smiled...

3 comments:

  1. In so many ways he is our personal trainer, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog after reading about your lost dog on your Mom's blog. Thank God he has returned! He may have been having "fun" with a friendly dog but at least he knows where home is! Take good care of that special friend! Also, thank God for all the friends and strangers who looked for him. They were a blessing you didn't realize could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad there was a happy ending. I bet everyone was smiling with Clyde.

    ReplyDelete