Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clyde the Housekeeper

Another guest post from mom:

Clyde's taken on a new job. He pats down the lumps in the bed for me as I do my (not so level) best to smooth the thing out in the morning. I am using mom and dad's king-sized bed, so as I walk the half mile to one side to smooth and tuck, he jumps to a quadrant on the other side and pats down whatever is sticking up. He manages all four corners by the time I am done. I need his help--and I think he knows it.

Clyde is also doing well with "stay." In fact, he is taking it to the limit. Yesterday, when I got up from the lounge chair on the deck to go inside and get my camera, I called him to come with me. He must have been pleased with himself for staying so well because he picked up his head and looked at me as if to say, "Seriously? What do you need in there?" His ears were tangled in that canine bed-headed way of his, and it was hilarious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment