Thursday, September 2, 2010

Clyde's Geocaching Adventures

The last few days before school started today we took Clyde along when we participated in a worldwide internet scavenger hunt. (For more information, go to http://www.geocaching.com/.) My dad and I took him the first time we went. We were in the Woodbury Cemetery to find the first of a four cache series. He walked with us along the way until the find. The second time he had to stay home because we took the bikes to ride while we looked, and he doesn't have one. The next day we took him with us to Fairfield Hills along with my two cousins. He was living the life. We had to walk through some prickers and I carried him through that and the woods so their was no chance of him getting hurt. Then my dad and I took turns holding the leash so we could solve hints and use the GPS. And today he got his first taste of staying home from 7-2:30. Have fun Clyde!

No comments:

Post a Comment