Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Clyde's Blue Blanky

The other day, I was in my room getting my clothes ready for the next adventure at school. Clyde was on the big, fluffy, purple chair I have in my room. His small crate that he sleeps in has his be, a pillow of mine, and an airplane blanket. He got up , pulled the blanket out of the crate with his teeth, and dragged it over to the chair where he sat back down and cuddled. This may not seem funny, but imagine a small Dachsund, acting as if I weren't there, pulling a blanket hanging out of his mouth about three feet behind him. If you saw what I saw, it was pretty funny. Clyde is building up what we know as his personality more and more. A shout out to all my friends at school who have been visiting scince I spread the word: Thank you so much! If you like it and have an email then fo ahead and subscribe. Thanks a lot for visiting and if you have been around Clyde and know I forgot a story, then just tell me. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Clyde is a lively little guy. Don't ever underestimate his abilities just because he is short. I knew a little guy like him named Hobie. Hobie ate a whole roast that was on the kitchen counter. He was the Houdini of the dog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clyde is quite the kook. I love him and his antics. He is showing some serious personality and a taste for his own comfort. I love the way he rearranged the pillows on the couch to suit himself yesterday!

    ReplyDelete